Keller Williams Realty - Burlingame 1430 Howard Ave Burlingame, CA 94010
Aspire Higher. It’s a simple philosophy that brings amazing results. It’s the philosophy that has been the guiding force throughout Rumana Jabeen’s life. This respected business woman’s intense drive and determination was instilled early on by a mother and father who always encouraged her pursuits and taught her that even seemingly unattainable goals are within reach if you’re willing to work hard enough. Since childhood, Rumana has learned that you get more out of life when you aim high.
Raised in Bangladesh, Rumana moved to the United States with a vision of a better life leading the way. Leaving her family and the only home she’d ever known was certainly a challenge for young Rumana. But she’s never been the type of person who shies away from a challenge. Rumana immersed herself in her studies at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. She earned a master’s degree in Sociology and then went on to spend many successful and deeply rewarding years at a domestic violence agency in Tucson. True to her nature, she quickly worked her way up from Crisis Counselor to Executive Director. Rumana truly enjoyed helping people struggling with domestic violence, and later with homelessness, as a Social Worker.
While Rumana is a woman who never tires of pushing the standards of excellence when she goes to work for her appreciative clients, she also understands the importance of maintaining a balance in life. When she’s not busy working, she and her husband, Michael, a university professor, enjoy spending time outdoors. Gardening, hiking and camping are among their favorite pastimes. With social work in her heart, Rumana actively supports several educational programs and animal charities. Still determined to curb domestic violence, she is on the advisory board of Community Overcoming Relationionship Abuse (CORA).
One thing Rumana’s professional successes have taught her is that if you’re willing to work hard, push your personal limits, go above and beyond the standard and always reach for the top, outstanding results are bound to follow. Nowhere is this steadfast approach to life and business more apparent than in Rumana’s career as a leading real estate professional. She has consistently been one of the top agents. When it comes to her clients' important real estate transactions, Rumana doesn’t simply have a vision of their success, she has the drive to help get them there. “To me, the first step to success is to educate my clients about the intricacies of the real estate process,” Rumana explains. “Only then do they have the knowledge and information necessary to make sound decisions.” Rumana’s commitment to educating her clients is just one of the many keys to her success. Her natural people skills, attention to detail, thorough knowledge of the community and her superlative negotiation abilities make all the difference— whether you’re planning to buy or sell a home.
Clearly, Rumana Jabeen is one dynamic woman who is proof positive that when you Aspire Higher, the results are anything but ordinary—they’re extraordinary. So if you’re serious about making a move in the Bay Area, look to this driven professional for results. She’ll show you the true meaning of determination. Give Rumana a call today.
• MA Sociology, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
• MA English Literature, Dhaka University
• BA English Literature, Dhaka University
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
• Previews Property Specialist (specializing in luxury homes)
• Top 100 Coldwell Banker Agents in Northern California 2009-2013
• Top 1% of Coldwell Banker Agents Internationally 2009-2013
• Top 2% of Coldwell Banker Agents Internationally 2008
• Top 100 Coldwell Banker agents in Northern California 2007
• Top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents Internationally 2007
• Top 8% of Coldwell Banker agents Internationally 2006
• Top 5% of all agents in San Mateo County in 2005
• “Top 5” San Mateo downtown office 2005
• Top 3% of Coldwell Banker agents internationally. 2005
• Top 9% of Coldwell Banker agents internationally. 2004
• Top 10% of Coldwell Banker agents internationally. 2003
• International President’s Premiere 2012, 2013
• International President’s Elite 2009, 2010, 2011
• International President’s Circle 2008
• International President’s Elite 2007
• International Diamond Society 2006
• International President’s Elite 2005
• SAMCAR Silver Award (22+ transactions) 2005
• International President’s Circle. 2004
• SAMCAR Bronze Award (12+ transactions) 2003 & 2004
• International President’s Circle. 2003
• International President’s Circle. 2002
• International Sterling Society. 2001
• Redwood City Leadership Award. 1999
• Member, Foster City Lions
• Member, National Association of Prefessional Women
• Advisory Board Member, Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse (CORA)