As 2013 comes to a close, Top Agent Network has crossed the 3,000 member mark nationwide—which means membership was up 67% in 2013. Wow! Thank you—because we know your support made this year’s success possible. Your enthusiasm has been clear in all the activity on the network and in your recent survey responses.
Here’s what you told us about TAN:
- Top Agent Network is “Very Important” to you—for everything it does.
When asked what made you subscribe, ALL benefits (Posting, Receiving Posts, Belonging to this elite group of Top Agents, and Promoting your membership to clients) scored “Very Important” or higher on our 4-point scale. This was true for all chapters, regardless of their level of development.
- TAN helps you tangibly in your business.
The most often cited gains from TAN were that it helped you sell homes and wow your clients. Of course, members who have been at TAN longer (established chapters) reported the greatest gains, with 53% saying they’d made a sale through TAN, and 84% saying they had either gotten a new client or impressed an existing client through TAN. In these chapters, the number of members who reported they had gotten nothing out of TAN dropped down virtually to nil. That should encourage those of you in areas where TAN is still developing, and suggests a New Year’s resolution: Use TAN more!
Here’s where we’re going in 2014:
- Cross Chapter Access Roll Out. We know from the survey that many of you are eager to share TAN information beyond the limits of your chapter. You’ll be glad to know that for the past several weeks, Cross Chapter Access has been in test market in two of our Bay Area chapters and done beautifully. Look for this feature to roll out in stages in early 2014. First you’ll be able to post to chapters beyond your own. Later you’ll be able to search listings in chapters beyond your own. Eventually, you’ll be able to set preferences to exchange listings with any town where TAN has a chapter.
- Better mobile experience. We know that you are increasingly using your tablets and smartphones. We’re going to improve that experience for you.
- Lots more. We’ll be working on many things to make TAN even more valuable to you. More on those as they develop in the New Year.
We appreciate you a lot and look forward to helping you grow your business even more strongly in 2014!